Events at the FLOATEL, Kolkata
1. With the object of creating general awareness of the impact on the environment of the pollution of river Ganga, the Sea Explorers Institute organized various programmes, as follows
- Art Camp by the river ( 28 Jan'11, Friday )
- Culture event ( 28 Jan'11, Friday )
- Display stands promoting the message. (28 Jan'11, Fri to 31 Jan'11, Mon)
- Walk for the river (29th Jan. 2011, Saturday,)
- Country Boat Rally (29 Jan 2011, Saturday)
A part of the green team of Floatel including Sarmistha Sengupta, Sanjit Roy, Sudipto Dey and Debanjan Sen took part in the rally for Save the river organized by Sea Explorers Institute. Banners and posters were carried by the green team members who participated in the rally. Floatel was decorated with many colorful balloons on this occasion.
2. A staff party was organized on 19th Jan 2011 on the promenade deck. A live band along with DJ churned the foot tapping and rocking numbers to make this day a memorable one for all the staff.
3. The TOWNHALL meet was held for November and December 2010 in January. Mr Pal was the chief guest on this occasion. It was attended by all managers and staff and was organized in the State room.
The following awards were given to the staff:-
Staff - - - Deepak Sarkar (Commie #) (F & B Production)
Exe - - - Javed Kalam (Asst F & B Manager) (F & B Service)
Face of the Hotel - - - Sajid Iqbal (Bell Boy) (Front Office)
Heart of the Hotel - - - Satish Singh (Room Boy) (House Keeping)
Golden Heart - - - Joydeep Das (Sr S & M Executive) (Sales & Marketing)
Staff - - - Jeet Bakshi (Supervisor) ( House Keeping )
Exe - - - Indranil Ghosh (Sous Chef) (F & B Production)
Face of the Hotel - - - Mrinal Biswas ( Sr Steward)(F & B Service)
Heart of the Hotel - - - Somnath Dey (F & B Production)
Golden Heart - - - Rahul Mukherjee (Sr Banquet Manager) (F & B Service)
Events at the Quilon Beach Hotel and Convention Centre, Kollam, Kerala
|Chief Minister at the Lions Club function |
|Minister for Foreign Affairs : |
|Events at Rodas Mumbai|
|1.|| 12 dishes @ Rs299, Enjoy this evening oriental 4 course meal
everyday for Lunch.at Far East.
|2.|| At Aura-- RODAS laughter club on 18th & 25th March.2011.'Let Your
Hair Down and Laugh Your Guts Out'.
|3.|| At Aura, Fashion Night on 25th March.2011.|
|4.|| At Aura- Karaoke Night on every Tuesday.|
|5.|| At Aura - Bollywood nights on 19th March.2011.|
|6.|| At Parabola 9th March.2011- 10% Discount On Food & Beverages.
offer valid till 31st March.2011.
|7.|| Pavilion Banquet Halls- 'Whether Personal or Corporate -'Pavilion
Banquet facilities afford a plethora options. So, every moment will be
soaked in LUXURY.---Weddings/Sangeet/Birthdays/Family Get
-Together/Corporate Functions/Meetings Parties.